Hospital and community-acquired infections are a growing public health problem. ESRAC Collaborators have experience in studying and implementing infection control and prevention interventions in healthcare settings.
- An Exploration of the Cost Effectiveness of Hand Hygiene Programs in Preventing Hospital Acquired Infections
- Coronavirus Presence on Surfaces in Hospital Rooms
- Evaluation of Disinfecting Wipes for the Interruption of Pathogen Surrogate Transfer in the Environment
- Hospital/Out-Patient Field Study of Disinfectant Efficacy against Microbes.
- Transfer and Control of Infectious Microbes in Emergency Vehicles