Pathogens spread quickly in small confined spaces, but also in larger community environments. ESRAC Collaborators have studies pathogen transmission in day care centers, hotels, households and other community environments.
- Combined Surface Sampling and Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment Modeling To Optimize Surface Cleaning For Targeted HAI Reduction
- Evaluation of Disinfecting Wipes for the Interruption of Pathogen Surrogate Transfer in the Environment
- Indoor Mold Control on Porous Surfaces Using Household Bleach
- Lab-On-a-Chip Flow Cytometer for the Detection of Enteroviruses
- Office Hygiene Study
- The Occurrence of H1N1 and Seasonal Influenza A Virus on Household and Day Care Center Fomites
- Tracking Microbial Transmission Routes in the Hotel Setting